Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My First Blog

Today English lesson is different from the usual. Our English teacher brought us to the computer lab in school . Everyone was excited the moment Lin Li told the class that we were going to computer lab. They started to pack their school bags. The reason why teacher wanted us to go to the computer lab was for us to create our blog mainly for our English subject. Most of the students in my class are good in computer so creating a blog is as easy as ABC for them. In just a few minutes, most of them were done. I had heard of blog before but never paid attention to it until today. I didn't know what to do when teacher asked us to do create our own blog, luckily my friend helped me out. I was very happy when I finally created my own blog. :)
I think it is nice that everyone can share their ideas and opinions in their blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment